CORD.Finance move to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) — Part I — Liquidity Swap
CORD.Finance is now in the process of migrating the OLDCORD token on Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain (BSC). As we have not received any new migration deposits in a week, we are moving two weeks ahead of schedule. For those who hold OLDCORD and have not yet migrated, you have until March 5th (as originally stipulated) to contact the CORD Team and request manual migration. However, any new purchases of OLDCORD made after this announcement will not be eligible for migration. Hence, do NOT BUY the OLDCORD token on Ethereum, or if you accidentally do, sell it back into ETH immediately. Eventually the OLDCORD-ETH LP will dry up — this is no longer officially supported as of NOW.
During Part I now underway
- The list price of CORD on Ethereum will plunge some 80%. This is the first step in transferring liquidity to BSC. THIS IS NOT A RUG PULL. DO NOT PANIC.
- The liquidity will re-emerge on BSC in the CORD-BNB pair.
This may last 24–48 hours, after which Part II will commence
- Your new CORD on Binance Smart Chain will be airdropped to your address on the BSC network.
- Your new VACC on Binance Smart Chain will be airdropped to your address on the BSC network (amount in wallet plus migration vault rewards accrued up to Feb 19).
- The new BSC vaults at https://pool.cord.finance will go live.
Contract for CORD on Binance Smart Chain
Contract for VACC on Binance Smart Chain
REMINDER: For those who hold OLDCORD and have not yet migrated, you have until March 5th (as originally stipulated) to contact the CORD Team and request manual migration. If you are in a retired pool/vault, unstake from it ASAP and contact team for instructions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: No OLDCORD tokens purchased on the Ethereum blockchain after the liquidity transfer was announced will be transferable to the new blockchain. Do NOT BUY OLDCORD after commencement of liquidity transfer set to begin NOW, Feb 19th.
- The CORD.Finance Team